Mitsubishi Motors Ireland is delighted to announce the introduction of the all New L200 Double Cab model.
- With a revitalised design under the concept ‘‘Rock Solid’’ that embodies, both inside and out, the full essence of its ‘‘Engineered Beyond Tough’’ development keyphrase – the front face incorporates the new-generation ‘‘Dynamic Shield’’. The high engine hood line and stronger-looking lamps give the new model a more powerful and imposing front face
- Will be available in 3 trims, Business (Manual), Intense (Manual or Automatic) and Instyle (Automatic)
- Featuring a 2.2L Turbocharged Diesel engine providing remarkable fuel economy and impressively low CO2 emissions while meeting the latest strict Euro led temp emissions standards and producing the power and efficiency you need
- Comes with a new 6-speed automatic transmission with sport mode that optimises gear ratios, improving fuel economy and engine quietness even at high speeds, offering you total control with the flick of a lever for a sporty, manual-like driving experience
- The addition of an Off-Road Mode to the New L200 improves vehicle traction by selecting between GRAVEL,MUD/SNOW,SAND or ROCK* settings – the engine output, transmission setting and braking adjust accordingly to optimise performance
- Is equipped with a range of new intelligent safety features-Forward Collision Mitigation, Automatic High-Beam, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Multi Around View Monitor and more
- The New L200 offers outstanding value for money with the Business model staring from €35,000, with the best-selling version starting from €37,850 (Intense Manual) to €41,935 for the highly specified, top of the range model (Instyle Auto)
Overall, the new model features significant improvements and enhancements to the durability and reliability required by the commercial user and to the comfort and ride sought by the private user.
Newly sculpted body curves with contrasting sharp lines, extended wheel flares and bright accents embody the strength of a Mitsubishi Motors truck and add modernity. The lighting and bumper parts become part of the tough design, framing the front and rear designs and adding visual width.
The restyled interior of the L200 expresses a modern and robust feeling with frame surroundings for the switch panel and air outlets. A high quality look is created by soft pad materials and stitching on the floor console, armrests and parking brake.
New L200 4WD models are fitted with wither Super-Select 4WD, which delivers optimum traction and handling characteristics for any given surface, or Easy- Select 4WD, which simplifies switching between drive modes for different road surfaces. With the addition of new drive modes, both 4WD systems deliver improved off-road performance.
The all New L200 retains the current model’s high-durability, high-reliability ladder-type frame and high impact-safety cabin structure while featuring class- leading advanced active safety and driver assistance systems. Systems providing all-direction safety and reassurance are:
- Forward Collision Mitigation (FCM), which can detect vehicles and pedestrians ahead
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW), which helps avoid sideswiping another vehicle when changing lanes by detecting vehicles behind or at the rear quarter and alerting the driver with an audible alert and flashing light in their door mirror
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) which, in the same way, helps avoid collisions when reversing – great for use in car parks
- Ultrasonic Misacceleration Mitigation 6System (UMS) which reduces accidents resulting from improper use of the accelerator when moving off or reversing in car parks and other confined spaces.
More about the L200
The new Mitsubishi L200 is the latest version of our popular L200 pick-up, which celebrated its 40th birthday just last year. It is produced at the Laem Chabang Plant operated by Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co. Ltd. (MMTh), MMC’s producer and distributor in Thailand.
The vehicle is a global strategic model, which will eventually be sold in some 150 countries around the globe – Europe, ASEAN markets, Oceania, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
On the occasion of the world premiere, Mitsubishi Motors CEO Osamu Masuko stated: ‘‘The New L200 is one of our most important global strategic models. Its success will accelerate the momentum of the company’s sustainable growth. The new model brings enhancements to the durability, reliability and comfort developed over the 40 years since the introduction of the series. I am fully confident the New L200 will meet the diverse needs and wishes of our customers around the world.’’
- Air-Conditioning, Manual
- Cruise Control with Speed Limiter
- Bluetooth Handsfree System with Voice Control, USB Port (front)
- Power Windows, Front & Rear, Anti-trapping with Auto up/down [Drv side]
- Electric Door Mirrors
- Easy Select 4WD
- Rear Differential Lock
- Trailer Stability Assist [TSA]
- 16’’ Alloy Wheels, 245/70R16 111S RF with full size spare tyre (16’’ steel wheel)
Intense Specification (in addition to Business)
- Electric / Heated / Power Folding Door Mirrors with indicators
- Keyless Operation System (KOS)
- Air-Conditioning, Automatic
- USB (X2) charging sockets for rear seats
- Smartphone Link Display Audio (SDA) with 7’’ Touch Screen Display featuring Apple CarPlay and Andriod AutoTM, 6 Speakers, Voice Control and FM/AM/DAB Radio, HDMI Port
- Multi Around View Monitor (Bird’s Eye View) w/Camera Switch (steering wheel mounted)
- Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
- Rear Heater Duct For Second Row
- Paddle Shift Gear Change (Automatic Only)
- Forward Collision Mitigation (FCM)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Super Select 4WD-II
- Off Road Traction Control: GRAVEL, MUD & SNOW, ROCK (4LLc) and SAND Modes
- Hill Decent Control
- Smartphone tray for rear seat passengers
- 18’’ Alloy Wheels 265/60 R18 with full size spare tyre (18’’ alloy wheel)
- LED Headlamps w/Headlamp Washers & Rear Combination Lamp w/LED Tube
- LED Type DRL’s
- Front Fog Lights
- Privacy Glass, Rear Windows
- Rain Sensor Wipers
- Dusk Sensor Lights
- Chrome Plated Exterior Door Handles, Rear Tailgate Handle & Door Mirror Housing
- Rear Step Bumper
Instyle Specification (in addition to Intense)
- Dual Zone Air-Conditioning, Automatic
- Parking Sensors, Front & Rear
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) & Blind Spot Warning (BSW)
- Ultrasonic Misacceleration Mitigation System (UMS)
- Auto High Beam (AHB)
- Leather Seat Upholstery
- Heated Seats (front)
- Driver’s 6-way Power Seat