Launched in 1995 and produced in nearly 600,000 units, the Citroën Dispatch is stepping into a new era and making a true generational leap with the New Citroën Dispatch.
Harnessing over 80 years’ experience in light commercial vehicles, Citroën provides solutions adapted to all motoring uses.
An essential partner for professionals, the New Dispatch was designed with efficiency and user-friendliness in mind, for easier day-to-day use and greater safety.
The development of the New Citroën Dispatch benefited from the finest in Citroën expertise. That know-how informs one of the broadest LCV ranges on the market with four complementary and thoroughly distinct models: Nemo, Berlingo, New Dispatch and Relay.
With its new modular platform, the new-generation Dispatch features an optimised architecture for more practicality, comfort and safety. It boasts latest-generation technologies in driving aids and engines, making it the ideal partner of “Everyday heroes”.
Addressing a wide public of professionals (including self-employed tradespeople, construction, delivery and service companies and local authorities) it is available in van, combi, double cab and flatbed versions.
It comes in 3 lengths (XS: 4.60 m, M: 4.95 m and XL: 5.30 m) so that each professional can choose their vehicle in line with their needs and activity.
The New Citroën Dispatch features:
- flowing and modern design. Characterful styling, both energetic and reassuring;
- an efficient architecture adapted to all needs for greater functionality, practicality and user-friendliness. The Dispatch’s modular platform based on the EMP2 offers up to 1,400 kg in payload and 6.6 m3 of load volume, and can tow up to 2.5 tonnes;
- 3 lengths available with, as well as the core-market 4.95 m and 5.30 m versions, an all-new version of just 4.60 m, compact and practical alike. As with the two other lengths M and XL, the XS version has a payload of up to 1,400 kg and in combi guise can transport up to nine people;
- a height of just 1.90 m for the XS and M versions, making for easy underground car park access, which is not always true of vehicles in this segment;
- unrivalled modularity in the segment with the Moduwork. To make everyday life easier, the side passenger seat can be lifted up against the partition to provide extra space with a flat floor and the large flap in the partition, offering a useful length of up to 4 m. The New Dispatch’s adjustable writing panel and tablet and smartphone supports turn it into a real mobile office;
- hands-free sliding side doors. New to the segment, these opening panels make loading and unloading easier when the driver’s hands are full with equipment, packages or goods;
- comfort for improved physical and mental well-being, with a welcoming interior, a high-set driving position, and a host of storage compartments. Well-being is heightened through top-flight acoustic treatment and optimal ride comfort;
- technologies that make life easier including Top Rear Vision for enhanced visibility when manoeuvring, colour head-up display and CITROËN Connect Nav, with voice-operated connected 3D navigation and a touchscreen;
- technologies for greater safety, including the following functions: adaptive cruise control and speed limiter, road-sign reading and recommendations, Driver Attention Alert and Active Safety Brake;
- best-in-class fuel consumption and CO2 emissions (BlueHDi 115 S&S 6-speed manual: 5.1 l/100 km and 133 g/km of CO2) and controlled running costs thanks to latest-generation 1.6 l and 2.0 l diesel engines ranging from 95 bhp (210 Nm) with a manual gearbox to 180 bhp (400 Nm) with an EAT6 automatic gearbox;
- numerous coachbuilder conversion possibilities to meet the needs of all activity sectors, including a 4×4 conversion designed and installed by the specialist firm Automobiles Dangel.