With over 1,500 approved driving instructors (ADIs) in Ireland and with the reopening of driving lessons and testing, Renault Ireland has launched an attractive 2021 offer for Driving Schools with the Zoe E-Tech 100% electric Iconic R110 Rapid Charge, available for €499 per month over 4 years.
Renault Zoe E-Tech is a cost-effective and reliable choice for driving schools for a number of reasons including the fact that 25% of learners take their tests in automatic cars.
Learner drivers can also save money on their driving tests when they choose an automatic car, as they spend 40% less time on driving lessons than for manual cars, with a benefit of higher customer rotation for driving instructors.
The benefits of choosing an electric car for driving instructors include:
- €5,000 SEAI grant if the car is registered and taxed as private
- Compact size makes it a perfect match for both instructors and learners
- Renault Zoe E-Tech has an EV range of 395km
- Renault Zoe E-Tech has the fastest charge on AC public charging points (84km recovered in a 30 minute charge)
- High specification Iconic version – 110hp Rapid Charge, Hands free keycard, Automatic climate control, EasyLink Multimedia with 7” touchscreen with navigation, Wireless Smart Phone Charging, Automatic lights and windscreen wipers
- A 5 year / 200,000km manufacturer warranty and 5 years roadside assistance
The Renault Zoe E-Tech 100% electric Offer includes a free home charger worth €1,000 (SEAI charger grant included); free driving school vehicle conversion worth €855 incl VAT and finance at 0% APR;metallic paint and delivery charges; the cost of a standard Zoe replacement car for 1 day per year (total of 4 days) and a Maintenance Plan over 4 years / 200,000 km.
Private driving instructors looking to buy a new Renault Zoe E-tech 100% electric Iconic R110 Rapid Charge can contact their local Renault Dealership or log on to https://www.renault.ie/offers/zoe-driving-instructor-offer.html