Over the next few weeks, Ford dealers across Ireland are looking forward to welcoming customers who are interested in buying a new car with the new 212 registration from July 1.
In order to tempt these buyers, Ford has put in place a range of offers and price savings of up to €3,150 off some of Ford’s most popular models.
The 212 Sales Event offers also include zero percent APR finance deals on sporty ST-Line X and Vignale series of Puma and Kuga models purchased and registered during the promotional period. For other vehicle models, customers can opt for a 4.9 percent APR finance offer.
“Our business has been seriously impacted by the long months of Covid19 restrictions from the start of 2021, so our dealers are more eager than ever to welcome customers back into the showrooms. We are sure that our suite of 212 registration offers will ensure Ford is at the top of the list of any prospective customers with great savings on our award-winning range”, said John Manning, Market Lead of Ford Ireland.
“The offers cover all diesel and petrol options as well as our most up-to-the-minute mild hybrid, plug in hybrid (PHEV) and full hybrid (FHEV) models for customers who want to experience the fuel-efficient benefits of electric driving but who, perhaps, still have reservations about going full electric until we see the roll out of a more widespread and dependable fast-charging network”.
In addition to the zero percent finance deals, customers can also avail of 7 year warranty and 7 years roadside assistance. The Ford 212 Sales Event also includes savings on highly specced versions of Ford’s range of popular models including:
- Ford Fiesta with a saving of up to €750 including off the petrol / electric mild hybrid model
- Ford Puma with a saving of up to €1,500 including off the petrol / electric mild hybrid model
- Ford EcoSport with a saving of up to €2,350
- Ford Focus with a saving of up to €2,950 including off the petrol / electric mild hybrid model
- Ford Kuga with a saving of up to €3,150 including off the petrol / electric mild hybrid, plug-in hybrid (PHEV) and full hybrid (FHEV) models
- Ford Mondeo with a saving of up to €2,000 including off the battery electric vehicle (BEV) petrol / electric model
- Ford S-MAX with a saving of up to €1,200 including off the petrol / electric full hybrid (FHEV) model
- Ford Galaxy with a saving of up to €2,250 including off the petrol / electric full hybrid (FHEV) model*.
The 212 registration offers also extend across Ford’s commercial vehicle range, Ireland’s top-selling vans. With savings of €8,000 on Transit models and an attractive low APR of just 2.9 percent. Ireland’s number one pick-up truck, the reliable Ford Ranger, is more enticing than ever with a saving of €4,700 and zero percent APR*.
For more information on the Ford 212 Sales Event which covers vehicles ordered before the end of June 2021 and registered during July, visit your local Ford dealer or go to ford.ie.
*All offers at participating dealers and subject to terms and conditions – see www.ford.ie .